A few pickups...

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
I haven't been buying much lately...mainly because of my retarded idea to build so many damn sets. Here are the goods though:

image3.jpg

/200...then bought a few other random things. A couple will be going out to a few people here :)

image3-1.jpg

1/1...first D-Jack 1/1 and probably the last lol. Now I gotta get a Shaun Alexander 1/1 at some point in time.

image2-1.jpg

/10

image0-1.jpg

/100 knocking a Jennings off the list (and Kirtman obviously)

image0-2.jpg

/75

image1-2.jpg

/25

image1-1.jpg

Patience is a good thing sometimes. I once placed a bid (and lost) for an Okung at $100. Got this for $25 dlvd. :cheers:

image2-2.jpg

/10 knocking another one off the list.

image4-2.jpg

/25. I could not for the life of me get the slide to show properly.

Well that's my Seahawks haul! As always, thank you for looking!!!

Great Largent! Nice steal on the Okung too. Probably hard with that one guy going bananas for his stuff.

ah crap I forgot two:

First, one of my favorite Sonics growing up. I didn't think he even had an auto...

image5-1.jpg

and, I don't know if I ever told anyone but my Great Grandma passed away a little over two years ago. She was the biggest Mariners fan I've ever known. She never missed a game. If it wasn't on TV, it was on the radio. One of the last conversations I ever had with her before she was too sick to talk was in the hospital. Of course, we talked about the Mariners. It just happened that the previous day, Felix Hernandez pitched a great game...a 5 hitter in fact. When I saw this card at a shop, I flashed back to then and well...bought the card:

image3.jpg

I'm massively out of my element when it comes to basketball or baseball cards, but...yeah...

Back