a few new cards ft

any lower end stuff not listed? something in the $20 range to add with the butkus for the mccoy and either of the others?

I'd prefer the Maclin. I don't have much low end but could kick in a $15 Thome Gu and either a Brandon Marshall Jersey or a Tim Hudson Jersey? I do have a small assortment of inserts and such as well.

bgt masters, none of those really interest me at all as i mainly collect hof'rs and use some lions/bears/twins/collie stuff for trade with friends

moosehead, i totally understand. thanks for trying to work something out. maybe next time

Would you accept inserts and such. Not sure what I have but I have a small stack of decent stuff. I know some superstars are in there and such. Not sure if I have any of those Teams but if interested in taking some to close the gap for a trade LMK and I'll look right now.

Edit: Isn't Jim Thome on the Twins. ;)

I didn't see much in terms of those teams a couple low end PEttigrew RCs, Forte, I did find some decent cards on Dice K, Papelbon, Arod, Pujols, Ripken, Chris Johnson RCs (2), Pedroia, AP ect. Not sure if it helps but Thome is on the Twins now.

Back