A few in person autos before Colts games

ar1888

Bench Warmer
mail3_zps3648c3dc.jpg

Coby Fleener signing for me. The person sitting behind Fleener on the couch is Reggie Wayne filling out a police report because the valet stole his Bentley the night before.
maimail8_zps8abb464c.jpg

Coby Fleener mini
mail2_zps861eecd9.jpg

Delone Carter signing for me.
mail4_zpse13d56e7.jpg

Carter mini
mail-1_zps9cf2315e.jpg

Colts long snapper Matt Overton signing for me.
overtonmini_zps86f1288c.jpg

Overton mini
mail7_zps5474f2c4.jpg

Donald Brown mini helmet- no time for a photo
mail6_zps04cd4a63.jpg

Colts Cb Cassius Vaughn

Very cool, how many helmets were you carring around? Wonder if Reggie got his car back?

I was working at the Marriott Nashville airport this past Monday, the Jets were staying there. I saw a ton of players but I was working so no auto's. They were relocating a bunch of office telephones getting ready for a remodel, we couldn't start until the buses pulled out as they were going to the airport after the game.

Krusin-Reggie Did get his car back, The Valet got a DUI in it. It didn't sound like there was any damage. I just counted Colts mini helmets, and I have 132 signed. Im guessing I have around 60-80 from other teams. I would have to get in to the attic to count. I have completely run out of room.
Scotsman-A lot of players put their headphones on and act like they don't see you. I never bother them, if they want to stop and sign great if not I hold no ill will. I walk through the Colts hotel from where we park for the Colts games. I never spend more then 5 minutes in the hotel. I walk in and get a signature, and then get the Hell out of there. Pretty much just walking in one side door, and walking out the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back