Football A few breakout?

ty4orce

Bench Warmer
Here are a couple of players I think may breakout this season......
with Reggie gone I think the Dolphins are going to heavily rely on Miller to carry the work load Thomas has not taken advantage of his opportunities when he was given the chance and is concussion prone as well .....your thoughts.....
afc1.jpg
Secondly with Nicks not being 100% he might see a lot more touches and if he can produce effectively when given the chance he just may have a break out season......rumor has it that Randle and Eli are developing quite a chemistry.......your thoughts......
afc2.jpg

comments always welcomed.....

I think the Dolphins are going to be more like the Broncos this year, running back will be an afterthought, pass first, the ground and pound for short yardage. MIller will do decent but I doubt he makes a leap into the next level RB.

Randle has a shot to do big things this year, hes in a passing offense with a great QB. Eli loses a few of his targets each year it seems, surprised Nicks is still there, lol.

Both Hixon and Barden are gone from the Giants which will open the door for Randle who is 3rd after Nicks and Cruz....I see Randle having a break out season...
As for Miller he will have to prove himself and make the best of his opportunities there are a few just itching to get the chance.....
On a different note Tanner looked real good in last's nights Hall of Fame game he made some decent cuts and breaks...just my opinion...

Back