A couple of rarities in the mail!!

Zeeck

Sneaky
First, picked up this Lloyd 2003 nationals 1/1:

Lloyd2003EliteNatlStatus1of1.jpg

And then I got this Guillen for $12--a STEAL if you ask me. These Aqueous test cards are estimated to be at most a print run of 9 of each card. This is the first I've seen of these, and who knows when another will come around. I was thrilled when I won it:

1990DonrussOzzieGuillenAqueousTestP.jpg

I got some freebies in from Kelly, but I'm going to put them in their own thread because (1) Kelly deserves his due for being awesome, and (2) I don't have them scanned and really don't feel like doing it right now.

As always, thanks for looking!!

alright, where is the 2003 National Promo Boller :scratch: thats the Lloyd and Trufant that have been sold recently...and whats different on the 1990 donruss?...looks pretty much like what they went with

...and whats different on the 1990 donruss?...looks pretty much like what they went with

The back of the card has in large print "AQUEOUS TEST" across the back, and the one difference to set it apart from fakes is that the "Inc" on the back doesn't have the period after it like the regular issue. Otherwise, from the front, it looks exactly the same. From what I understand Donruss did a test issue with a different coating that used chemicals that were less harmful to the environment.

alright, where is the 2003 National Promo Boller :scratch: thats the Lloyd and Trufant that have been sold recently...and whats different on the 1990 donruss?...looks pretty much like what they went with
hopefully in a landfill somewhere.

nice snag on the ozzie:salut:

id heard of the 90 tests, but never seen them...

and beckett OPG doesnt list those National 1/1s so this is the first ive heard of them :wall:

Back