85K in NFL logos -

This was talked about on the BMB a bit. The cards themselves are real, the patches were put in there from a factory.....but like many other Playoff jersey sets from the time, they are not game worn, player worn, event used, player touched, player looked at, or anything else........

He's had the set for a few months, I see him once every couple of weeks. He was asking $100K at Nats for it and was pretty sure he'd move it. It's from a massive collection that featured more than 30 of the 1999 Payton auto/jerseys #/34 as well as about 25 Jordan rookies.

This was talked about on the BMB a bit. The cards themselves are real, the patches were put in there from a factory.....but like many other Playoff jersey sets from the time, they are not game worn, player worn, event used, player touched, player looked at, or anything else........

To clarify... in the BMB thread, it was a "theory" that these were not GU, but in fact the back of the cards are GU.

99leaf.jpg

I have scans of the several backs from when the Texas collector was selling this off. I just need to find it on my computer.

To clarify... in the BMB thread, it was a "theory" that these were not GU, but in fact the back of the cards are GU.

99leaf.jpg

I have scans of the several backs from when the Texas collector was selling this off. I just need to find it on my computer.

that makes them a little cooler then if they are gu

Saw the set at the Nats. Looked fake, so I didn't even bother to ask the price. Saw the Brunell and thought about buying it just to burn it. Swear to god!!

Back