8 box SPA busts

kinda sucks to live that far out and get shorted on some stuff out of the boxes. I'd for sure drop a line to UD about being shorted. I mean you spent $100 in shipping alone, the least they could do is make sure their boxes have the correct stuff. I think I'd rather the release date for boxes be pushed back instead of including redemptions

SPA sucks......my one and only box had 2 hits...missed the big one........UD gets away with this by putting "on average" on the box.....the hits aren't guaranteed:ban:

Sorry your boxes wernt that good. I've seen alot of horrid colation in these boxes this year. Makes me not want to get a box.
If you dont do the set would love to get the Jake long SPA patch auto lmk thanks

Actually looked through the break again. I seem to have hit a large number of RC autos from the set compared to many boxes out there. Certainly worth me going for the set again this year I think , especially with the low eBay prices currently and the ease of getting most of the RC GU/auto patches at /999 and /499. Here we go then......

PS Sorry to those who were after a few.

Back