(8) Box Case BREAK- 09 Donruss Certified Football --BROKEN/ SHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see binkybrent13 down there....I'll take the lions if he doesn't pay...maybe that will get him moving lol

ac-n-mike said:
THESE SLACKERS ARE DELAYING YOUR FUN ;)
(I'm kidding guys.... pay when you can lol)

CARDINALS - HiEnd
PACKERS - new8406
PATRIOTS - spud77

(spud77 - I got your 1st spot payment.. just awaiting the 2nd.. THANKS AGAIN)

:nana:

;) UPDATE

I get off work at 5pm... IF all payments are made... I will do my VERY best..

with it not filling up and waitng on payments I had planned on doing it tomorrow so I didn't have to rush through it etc... I have WAY more time to do it tomorrow... HOWEVER if I get payments and can get the randoms done at a decent time... I will get it done tonight

I would rather just say it is tomorrow (but we'll see about tonight)....so that everyone can plan on being there etc.. I would like to have as many participants there as possible

I am gonna do my best to get it done tonight.. BUT I am really thinking tomorrow will be easier....

we can have MORE participants there... I wont have to rush it.. we can have fun etc.... i want to give you guys' your money worth ;)

These are a lot of fun, I would just rather do it RIGHT

ac-n-mike said:
I am gonna do my best to get it done tonight.. BUT I am really thinking tomorrow will be easier....

we can have MORE participants there... I wont have to rush it.. we can have fun etc.... i want to give you guys' your money worth ;)

These are a lot of fun, I would just rather do it RIGHT

either way is fine with me, plus if it's tomorrow, it will give us time to trade/sell our teams. :boogie:

the random will def. be today, correct?

tolrobb3 said:
either way is fine with me, plus if it's tomorrow, it will give us time to trade/sell our teams. :boogie:

the random will def. be today, correct?

YES the random will 10000000% be tonight

I was in the same thinking with having more time to trade/sell your randoms and other teams etc... I am pretty certain I am not gonna do the break tonight... TOMORROW is a go ;)

bballer122333 said:
why not do the break tonight?

did you read anything above? ;)

to be honest I simply do not think I will be home in time to do it tonight.. I am off tomorrow.. it will be MUCH easier for me...and again will give everyone time to buy/sell/trade their random teams... there are others who want in on the break and that is their chance to get a team

not to be rude, BUT I do have a wife and kids and sitting on the computer for 3 hours at night is not the way I want to spend my night with them ;)

hope you understand

THESE SLACKERS ARE DELAYING YOUR FUN ;)
(I'm kidding guys.... pay when you can lol)

PACKERS - new8406
PATRIOTS - spud77

(spud77 - I got your 1st spot payment.. just awaiting the 2nd.. THANKS AGAIN)

:nana:

;) UPDATE

new8406 is at work and spud is already in on a team im sure he will pay probably at work or school lets do the randoms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back