$70 via pay lmk what you have

oglesbyc

Bench Warmer
looking for one or 2 cards when i see a deal i like i will buy not really looking at buckets just lmk what you have thanks

not looking to pay over ebay prices on anything if that was the case would just buy there

so lmk what you have and how much

chris

legendaryprospect said:
um i thought u were going to let me know bout the 2 cards from your last post u picked from me list

ill a lot of people that i like there cards you have to lmk what you are talking about

chris

hey,
i have this:

2006 Absolute Memorabilia Cedric Benson Tools of the Trade dual GU (1 is a 2 clr patch, other is a piece of shoe) #'d/25

not sure of price and not looking for $70 but make an offer if you can, might take $25 or something maybe???

Thanks!!!
Chris

Heres a little deal:

2005 Finest Johan Santana Refractor Auto (last sold for 78) would deal it to you for 55, and for the whole 70 Id throw in a Skybox Autographics SP Auto of him. The /200 version just sold for 36 and this should be pretty close to that.

LMK

Johan Santana #57 said:
Heres a little deal:

2005 Finest Johan Santana Refractor Auto (last sold for 78) would deal it to you for 55, and for the whole 70 Id throw in a Skybox Autographics SP Auto of him. The /200 version just sold for 36 and this should be pretty close to that.

LMK

man that is a nice offer are you selling out on johan?

sorry but the pay pal has been spent already but that is a verry nice offer

chris

ok got ya we hear anything from beckett yet i cant wait to get those back

was hoping to have the maroney back before the sb but stuff happens lol

chris

lol yeah that is why i was wanting to get it back before the sb to move it lol but i am sure the value wont go anywhere

chris

Back