(7)BOX FOOTBALL BREAK -LIVE on justin.tv -----SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac-n-mike said:
ah ok.. yea I always forget about Reggie with the Eagles...

This comment drives me nuts. He played most of his career with the Eagles lol I guess i shouldnt expect a whole lot from someone who has 1 billion marvin something or other spx winning materials lol

I remember those days I remember the good ol days with him and Jerome Brown which was another football player to die too young! They were fun to watch back them. Im so glad he got his one title! He deserved it and in my eyes he is still the greatest defensive end to ever play the game.

I only remember him with the Packers because thats when I was big into football.. 94-95-96 -97 in there... when the pack was good... ;)

I KNOW he played with the EAGLES, but I don't think of him as an Eagle I think of him as a Packer

I have 18.50 left in my paypal, plus my limited trade list available if anyone wants a last minute deal.

scittlz said:
AC, will you re-post the link for everyone to see the vids? It's on your ustream channel right?

no it's on JUSTIN.TV not USTREAM.... the link is in my signature on the BANNER! ;) see you there tonight!!!!!!!!!

I would take them, but only have the 18.50 left. I guess you could check my site too. Also, AC said 4pm central time which for me is 5pm eastern.

FELIX JONES- 08 ULTIMATE COLLECTION- BIG MATERIALS- DUAL 2 COLOR PATCH/JERSEY # 28/40 (JERSEY #)

How much does this book for?

SV is so tough to gauge. Others have sold in the 17.00 to 22.00 range, but I would hope it would bring more being #'ed to his jersey #.

Yeah I understand. I am not even sure which players from the Falcons would show up in this break. Does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back