(7)BOX FOOTBALL BREAK -LIVE on justin.tv -----SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like we are stilla "GO" for tomorrow guys... ;)

NY to KY to TN

it left Memphis, TN at 6:34am today .... on the way to Texas....

ALL MEMBERS SHOULD COME WATCH THE LIVE BREAK!

I WILL BE GIVING ITEMS AWAY AND NOT JUST TO PARTICIPANTS!

ALL MEMEBRS ARE WELCOME!

as soon as the boxes arrive I will PM you all and post in the thread and on the site... i will more than likely wait 30 minutes or so to get everyone in UNLESS it is later and you guys are already waiting LOL

USUALLY the boxes get to me about 5-6pm CST... but once or twice they have arrived in the morning... I am guessing it will be closer to the 5-6PM

ac-n-mike said:
as soon as the boxes arrive I will PM you all and post in the thread and on the site... i will more than likely wait 30 minutes or so to get everyone in UNLESS it is later and you guys are already waiting LOL

USUALLY the boxes get to me about 5-6pm CST... but once or twice they have arrived in the morning... I am guessing it will be closer to the 5-6PM

Sweet, I'll be home for sure for this one.

ANYONE WANTING TO SWAP TEAMS OR SELL TEAMS ETC CONTACT MEMBERS THROUGH OUT THIS THREAD there are a lot of people who want in ont he break no matter the team they have.... make a few $'s back and sell your random team IF you don't want them

JUST post here and let me know so we can keep the teams straight!

yea I think it will be closer to the 6pm.... i cant break it in the middle of the day anyway... since i will be at work...(though a web cam break at work would be funny) the EARLIEST it could be is 4-5 but I am guessing 6-7 is more likely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back