65 Gu/aut Lot For Cheap!

J.R. Smith Collector said:
wow that is a great deal, there are people who would easily buy them for 65+ for 1.00 a piece and such.

Only $1 shipped each. I think its a great deal but I guarantee someone will try to undercut me anyway

Someone buy this so I can move onto baseball next. Want to get rid of all my low end stuff before I move.

Besides if I get $60 it will pay for most of my next 3 color Head Exquisite coming in the mail.

yeah and that Head Exquisite is much sicker than all those GU

Id go up to 20 for a lot of Baseball, but would need to get a good # fo GU, like the basketball, where I can get like 23-25 of them.

yeah and that Head Exquisite is much sicker than all those GU

Id go up to 20 for a lot of Baseball, but would need to get a good # fo GU, like the basketball, where I can get like 23-25 of them.

im not going to go under $1 each DLVD for the GU/Autos. Especailly for only like 15-20 of them.

Itd be only GU, but its like you BKB lot? Doesnt matter though, Im just waiting on a response from BSC, than Ill LYK.

Thanks

I think I got at least 50 maybe up to 70 for my baseball lot. It will be exactly $1 each.

Baseball is up. $115 for baseball and Basketball combined!! 123 Auto/GU for only $115

stang_crazy said:
if i can come up with the cash ill definatly take the bkb lot, ill try and let ya know somehting in a few days if ya still got em.

ok, but I need to get some of the $500 I just spent on Luther Head in the last 3 days.

Back