62 card auto/gued sell list 17 @ $1, 15 @ $2....

Nickademus

Bench Warmer
Prices are next to the card.

First one to confirm any potential deal gets the cards since there is more than one person interested in the same card.

SHIPPING IS EXTRA otherwise I would lose money on some of these.

I will not go lower on the prices. I start at the lowest I can go and I mean it. I hate haggling.

PLEASE don't try to haggle for a dollar. $1 means more to me than you since I have to pay shipping, bubble mailers, holders, fees, ect and you don't. Don't like that? Fine don't buy my stuff. I am tired of people acting like they have to talk someone's price down to try and feed their egos or whatever...It is a freaking dollar people....

Hope you find something you like as I am really thinking of dropping everything I own except my PC.

No one ever seems to want to trade anymore but if you have some of the wants on my home page I would LOVE to work something out.

Arizona Cardinals:
Jake Plummer (red/white patch) 01 Fleer Genuine Final Cut NNO $3

Atlanta Falcons:
Michael Vick (black) / Lee Suggs (Maroon-VT jersey) 03 UD Pros & Prospects Game Day Dual Jersey Bronze SN#27/75 #DJC-SV $7
Jerious Norwood (black) 07 Donruss Classic VIP Membership SN# 242/250 #M-10 $2
Jimmy Williams (auto) 06 Donruss Threads SN# 939/999 #284 $2
Jimmy Williams (auto) 06 Playoff Contenders Rookie Auto #212 $3
DeAngelo Hall (auto) 04 UD Pro Sigs Signature Collection # SC-DH $3
Roddy White (black w/ Red Patch) 05 Gridiron Gear Rookie SN# 077/100 #115 $4

Baltimore Ravens:
Patrick Johnson (white patch off name) 2001 Atomic #105 $2

Carolina Panthers:
Jake Delhomme (black) 06 Absolute Icons SN# 17/50 #NFLI-37 $2
Eric Shelton (black) 06 Zenith Rookie Roll Call #RC-11 $1

Chicago Bears:
Thomas Jones (blue) 06 Prestige Prestigious Pros Gold SN# 08/50 #PP-28 $2

Cincinnati Bengals:
Carson Palmer (black) / David Carr (blue) 03 Fleer Hot Prospect Sweet Selections w/ SN# 087/325 #SS-CP/DC $7

Denver Broncos:
Jake Plummer (blue) 04 Longevity SN# 35/50 #28 $1.50
Looking for Elway, Cutler, Brandon Marshall, Terrell Davis, Ed McCaffrey, Other 05/06 Rookies Autos and GU...

Detroit Lions:
Brian Calhoun (blue/silver Patch + black Patch) 06 Gridiron Gear Gridiron Gems Jerseys Prime SN# 17/50 #201 $5
Brian Calhoun (blue) 06 Upper Deck Rookie Future Materials #RF-BC $1.50

Green Bay Packers:
Terrence Murphy (white) / Courtney Roby (blue) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Dual Rookie Jersey SN# 054/500 #290 $2

Houston Texans:
Domanick Davis:
(blue/white/red patch) 06 Leaf Rookies and Stars Standing "O"vation SN#11/25 #SO-5 $3

Indianapolis Colts:
Peyton Manning (blue) 03 Fleer Ultra Touchdown Kings #TK/PM $7

Kansas City Chiefs:
Priest Holmes (red patch-slight denting where the patch is) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Prime Cuts SN# 24/25 #PC-12 $3

Miami Dolphins:
Dan Marino (Orange Patch) 02 Fleer Throwbacks Classic Clippings NNO -Has slight creasing around where the Patch is, would trade at SLIGHTLY below book, it is still really nice-and the creasing is really minor. $10
Jason Allen (auto) 06 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum SN# 21/50 #202 $5

Minnesota Vikings:
Tarvaris Jackson (white w/purple hue-looks like it was under a patch) 06 Topps Heritage Gridiron Collection #GC-TJ $4

New England Patriots:
Tom Brady (white) / Jake Delhomme (white) 04 UD Dual Game Jerseys #BD-2J **HTG** $5
Tom Brady (blue) 07 Fleer Ultra Field Generals #FG-TB $5
Tedy Bruschi (white) 07 Fleer Ultra Feel the Game #FTG-TB $2
Cedric Cobbs (auto) 04 UD Pro Sigs Signatures Gold SN# 23/25 #SC-CC $4

New York Giants:
Eli Manning (blue) 04 Leaf R&S Rookie Jersey SN# 736/750 #275 $4

New York Jets:
Kellen Clemens (green) 06 Bowman Fabric of the Future #FF-KC $2
Tim Dwight (auto) 01 Fleer Ultra College Greats Preview Auto (in Iowa uniform) #NNO $3

Philadelphia Eagles:
Reggie Brown (FB) / Ryan Moats (FB) / Kyle Orton (FB) / Mark Bradley (FB with holes) 05 Playoff Honors Rookie Quads SN# 64/75 #RQ-6 $5

San Francisco 49ers:
Frank Gore (red) 05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Rookie Jersey SN# 431/750 #262 $4
Vernon Davis (football) 06 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation SN# 012/175 #FO-25 $4
Vernon Davis (red) 06 Donruss Threads Rookie Collection SN# 344/500 #RCM-13 $4
Vernon Davis (red) 06 Upper Deck Rookie Futures Jersey #RF-VD $2

St. Louis (L.A.) Rams:
Isaac Bruce (blue) 06 Absolute Tools of the Trade single jersey SN# 04/50 #TOT-62 $2

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (orange) 05 Throwbacks Threads Throwback Materials #206 $5
Carnell "Cadillac" Williams (blue and white) 05 Topps DP&P Senior Standouts #SS-CW $7
Ike Hilliard (red/blue patch on white jersey) 05 Throwback Threads Jersey Parallel #95 $3
Alex Smith (white) 05 Topps DP&P Senior Standouts Gold SN# 2/10 #SS-AS $5
Maurice Stovall (auto) 06 Topps DPP Class Marks #MC-MS $2

Tennessee Titans:
Drew Bennett (blue\teal) 06 Absolute Memorabilia Tools of the Trade Dual Jersey SN#067/100 #TOT-51 $2

How much total for these?
Domanick Davis:
(auto) 03 UD SPX Superscripts #SS-DD $1
(auto) 04 Sweet Spot Signatures #SS-DD $2
Tarvaris Jackson (purple) 06 Bowman Fabric of the Future #FF-TJ $1
Alge Crumpler (auto) 05 UD Reflections Signature #SR-AC $2
DeAngelo Hall (auto) 04 UD Pro Sigs Signature Collection # SC-DH $3

woodman-
I only have 3 $1 gued left but LMK if you are still interested.

bdb3232-
Would be $4 shipped on the Washington Auto.
Also for the Marino I am looking for things on me want list which you can find on my home page.

Thanks,
Jason

cool i'll do the washington don't really have anything from your sig u can check out my thread cheap gu/autos have a ton of stuff listed there

lmk thanks

Someone else just got to the Washington before you confimed man I'm sorry. I guess I should have asked more for that one since there was a TON of interest in it.
Thanks,
Jason

I have a TON of people interested in that card you were not the only one or the first one!
Someone else posted it and paid for it before you got back to me about whether or not you had something else I needed, it was that quick.
I have to take the first person that will pay for it. I get screwed so often from people saying they are going to take something and then don't. As a matter of fact it just happened.
Sorry you don't think it is cool. I don't think it is cool either, but everyone else has ruined my ability to hold a card by not paying in the past.
So go yell at them instead.
-Jason

i wasn't yelling at u i just really wanted that card and i didn't see anyone else in the post ask for it and trust me i've been around for awhile doing this i get screwed alot by puting pending and such by the card... i'm not mad at u just was hoping i was the first one to get the card and your prices are really low so i understard y it went so fast..... well thanks for your time and please keep me in mind if you get any earl campbell and or mike alstotts sorry i keep spaming your post lol

thanks again
aaron

That is fine man I am sorry for being so jumpy, I think I was that way because I just had a guy back out on me and I knew better than to hold those cards. Now it looks like all the other people that were interested have disappeared.
Guess the prices are not low enough.
Oh well I will take it all to Ebay as much as I Hate to do that, but oh well.

No wants to buy at what I think are really good prices and for dang sure no one wants to trade since these cards are not 100+ bv.

Think it might be time to hang this hobby up. At least for a while.

Not that I am frustrated or anything...:)

Thanks,
Jason

Back