6 packages, 3 freebies and some Certified redemptions

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
So I told myself I would slow down on ebay after the Tatupu haul and I have, but today I received 6 packages (was only expecting one).

First the one I was expecting (and this thread is amish style due to the last package):

The Seahawks signed Tare Williams to their practice squad in November...so:
2008 Pass Pass Trae Williams auto
2008 Press Pass Gold Williams auto 43/99
2008 Press Pass Emerald Williams auto 10/50
2008 Press Pass Gridiron Graphs Williams auto

Then the Certified redemptions:
2009 Pat White dual jersey auto/249
2009 Jeremy Macklin dual jersey auto/249
2009 Percy Harvin dual jersey auto/249 :cheers:

A low end buy from another site:
2009 absolute Deon Butler jersey football RC 93/99

Now the three freebies:
From wayne87colts:
2006 Bowman Chrome Kelly Jennings Gold refractor RC 41/50! Thanks Josh!

From JohnBull:
A filler card personally signed by Mr. JohnBull himself! PRICELESS!
2009 Prestige Aaron Curry RC
2009 Bowman Draft Deon Butler RC
2009 Sterling Max Unger RC /799
2009 Limited Deon Butler Oversize jersey "11" 5/50
2009 Sterling Devin Moore RC auto #d/699! Thanks a bunch John! I didn't have any of the bottom three!!!

Then my Secret Santa, from Mr Amish Dave himself:
2003 Topps DPP Seneca Wallace Class MArks auto
2007 Fleer Ultra Courtney Taylor Retail auto 84/150
2005 Sp Authentic Chris Spencer RC Bronze #d/100
and a first for me:
2008 Press Pass Legends Brian Bosworth Saturday Signatures auto! My first Boz auto! Thanks Dave!!!!

Great mail. If you wana trade the pat white lmk.

If I decide to move it you will be the first to know. I'm contemplating trying to do this set since I have the 3 above as well as Pettigrew, Butler, Curry, and Coffee. There are 34 freshman fabric dual jersey autos and a bunch more base autos (of which I have very few) and the immortals jerseys (which I have none of) but I think that set would look real nice. We will see though. Not sure if I will be able to afford the Sanchez, Crabtree, and Stafford.

If I decide to move it you will be the first to know. I'm contemplating trying to do this set since I have the 3 above as well as Pettigrew, Butler, Curry, and Coffee. There are 34 freshman fabric dual jersey autos and a bunch more base autos (of which I have very few) and the immortals jerseys (which I have none of) but I think that set would look real nice. We will see though. Not sure if I will be able to afford the Sanchez, Crabtree, and Stafford.

well good luck if you do. I'd wait on sanchez till after the season when the stuff drops.

Back