5 BOX CASE 2009 TOPPS UNIQUE GROUP BREAK - DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
also what happens if a player gets pulled and it doesn't say the team name and says usa or world? most of these guys didn't change teams last year, but you never know

I sent payment yesterday as soon as I picked up the other 2 spots. I should be paid for full for all 4 spots. Come on fellas, 1 last spot, lets get this thing filled.

Either there are 2 spots still left or the list needs to be updated or maybe I just cant count, which is quite possible. It looks like there are only 14 teams selected right now though.

This is never going to happen unless I just take the last one. So, to close this out, I will take the Rockies. I will send payment ASAP. What really dissapoints me about this is that there are three people that were addemently for a basebal break in the box break suggestions forum who are not even taking part in this. I mean I understand its all personal choice but why pretend you want something and then not pony up when you get what you asked for. Lets have an awesome break and good luck to everyone that is in this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back