48 Hour Trade: 2006 Exquisite Patch Brian Dawkins #'D /30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cardology

Bench Warmer
Up for 48 hour trade is a 2006 Upper Deck Exquisite Patch Brian Dawkins #'D 07/30. This is a 3 color patch with 3 breaks, black, grey, white with tons of stitching.

Rules & Regs:
48 hour trade
3 offers needed to qualify
$30 or more in BV
Must be 1 card
Must be a Rookie or Star Game Used or Autograph.

Here is what you are trading for:

2006UpperDeckExquisitePatchEP-BDBri.jpg

Let the offers begin!

09 limited portis patch 13/25 (2clr a tiny yellow showing top right and a grass satin)

95 Bowman Vladimir Guerrero RC

(i cant get pics from my bucket at work, but it should be in my baseball section of my bucket)

last time i checked it was $30 BV

tndcollectables said:
I though bv was at least 30

Why, is the bv for the portis below $30? I don't have a beckett right now to check with. LMK. Thanks.

I think there is a tie right now between twinsfan and BHELSER1981. Any other offers before this closes tonight?

cardology - the picture in my post is for Ewilkens...it is the card he is talking about, I just posted the picture for him.

BHELSER1981 said:
cardology - the picture in my post is for Ewilkens...it is the card he is talking about, I just posted the picture for him.

Sorry, long day at work.

ewilkens and twinsfan are in the lead. I guess the tiebreaker is if someone else posts a better card, or on the stated condition of ewilkens card. Please let me know what condition the card is in ewilkens, I do not want to trade for a card below NMT-MT. Thanks.

Yeah, it was a long day at work. ewilkens offer is not valid as I am looking for game used and autos in trade. still need one mofe offer. I still need one more offer.

OK. I have heard the book value of the portis patch is $12.00. If anyone else can confirm this for me. So we only have 1 valid offer and I need 3 to make the deal. This seems doomed to fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back