48 hour Trade: 07/08 SP Authentic Erik Johnson Auto/Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieLaker

Bench Warmer
Trying to trade this again as last time it didn't get anywhere, not sure there's enough support of hockey on here or not but we'll see how it goes.

Card for on offer is;
07/08 SP Authentic Erik Johnson Future Watch RC Auto/Patch /100

Rules of the deal.

Finishes at 11:30 Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time. 6th of Feb. Not sure what date/time that will be in America.
Minimum of 3 offers to go ahead.
All offers must have a minimum of $40 ebay value ( meaning a card or cards that have sold for a total of $40 on ebay as that's what the last one of these cards sold for on ebay.)
Mainly looking for something of Tatum Bell or Alphonso Smith but will look at all offers.
Once you've made an offer you cannot edit or remove it.
Please no more than 4 cards

Here's a scan
ErikJohnsonFutureWatchAutoandPatch.jpg

ewilkens said:
are you only collecting football? or are other sports an option too?

Pretty much only Football but will consider NBA stuff or possibly something nice of someone in St. Louis Cardinals Uniform and still on the roster :party3: Colby Rasmus, Pujols and Wainwright Preferred

AussieLaker said:
Pretty much only Football but will consider NBA stuff or possibly something nice of someone in St. Louis Cardinals Uniform and still on the roster :party3: Colby Rasmus, Pujols and Wainwright Preferred

thanks for the info. I'm gonna see if I can form a decent offer, but know I couldnt get it done in football alone.

unfortunately i don't have alot of football, and i sold my pujols RCs, but, here's my stab at it:
DSC02157.jpg

white hot /15

DSC02669.jpg

Slaton Auto

DSC02023.jpg

Owens/Irvin GU /250

AussieLaker said:
Thanks mate,

2 more offers needed to go ahead :party3:

i hope you get some offers! its a NICE hockey card. I believe those RC auto/patches are case hits. (i just hope no offers as good as mine, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back