48 Hour DEAL: $50 For you! --- COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewilkens

Bench Warmer
Switching this up a little bit. Up for a 48 Hour "Trade" is $50.

250.jpg

You offer me the cards, and the winner gets $50 Paypal!

Rules:
1) This a guaranteed deal. I cannot retract my offer of $50.
2) Just like I can't retract my offer, you can't retract yours. All offers are binding, just like bidding on eBay
3) SCFreaks trading rules still apply.
- MSF - must still send first, then paypal will be sent
- Non-verified trader will have paypal sent for goods/services
- Verified traders will have paypal sent as "gift" to save fees
4) No more than 3 cards per offer! - I believe in quality, not quantity
5) Need 3 offers, then this thing will be official
6) Ends at 11 AM Central time, Saturday Jan. 23

I'm accepting basketball, football and hockey cards.
(possibly baseball/white sox too, but theres very little I want, and it might be tough to win if offering baseball)

Michael Jordan, 86-87 Fleer RCs (PSA 8), Blackhawks, Bears and Bulls will get you farther, but I'm open to anything.

Please note, I can't see photobucket images at work, so listing the cards you offer would help me keep track of who's leading. I'll update the leaders as much as possible

I'll drop the price of my sigline the required two bucks to qualify. IF the $50 is not Specimen EE00000000T.

i'm gonna put AC in the lead for now. Not a huge Aikman fan, and I prefer more mainstream cards instead of odd-ball-type cards.

I'm tempted to put coltsfan23 in the lead. I just dont know what kind of value Chris Johnson has off-hand, so I'll research it, and post the actual leader tonight.

Also, that was the 3rd offer, so this $50 is definitely goin to someone

ewilkens said:
I'm tempted to put coltsfan23 in the lead. I just dont know what kind of value Chris Johnson has off-hand, so I'll research it, and post the actual leader tonight.

Also, that was the 3rd offer, so this $50 is definitely goin to someone

It's been selling $60 consistently and with him reaching 2,000+ yds, his stuff is on fire.

Thanks.

I'll add all these for the $50. But I need to know before the textboox I need is sold out and goes on back order. Bookstore closes 8 PM EST.

BKB32.jpg

BKB321.jpg

coltsfan23 leads with the Chris Johnson.

Nattyboo- I prefer quality first, and all of those additional cards dont do me much good. thanks though

Adam, if that silver one is .999 silver like I think that's like $20 cash right there at spot scrap value alone!

Pretty good idea, here's my offer:

Scans below, but here's the list
2007 Bowman Chrome Adrian Peterson RC
2008 UD Icons Brett Favre Immortal Letterman(Letter R)
08-09 UD Black Donte Greene Flag Auto Patch # to 50

favrelet.jpg

apbcrc.jpg

greeneflag.jpg

updated rankings....
coltsfan23 - nice quality card, current leader
ac-n-mike - I like the coins, and the quad is great value, but the problem is if I wanted the card still I wouldnt have gotten rid of it before, lol
bjtheman1 - appreciate the offer, but my hatred for Brett Favre ruins that deal before it even starts. (also, even though UD black is cool, that Donte Green doesnt really do it for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back