38 Million Cards? Read on...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Saw this story about Burbank Sports Cards posted on FaceBook... truly an amazing story...
...an inventory of more than 38 million cards (yes, 38 million), Veres is always on the hunt for more of what sells. And he sells a lot, rescuing dead or dormant inventory from other sellers and dropping it into a massive storage facility back home.
http://bit.ly/1dxcW9H

Saw this story about Burbank Sports Cards posted on FaceBook... truly an amazing story...

http://bit.ly/1dxcW9H

This is hard to fathom! First to be so hooked on the sports cards business and then to grow it into a multi million dollar business! Astounding! How can he enjoy them, in those numbers or has it turned out to be the accumulation process that has him hooked? It's obviously his passion, good for him!

Yeah well, he may have 38 million cards, but he only has a mere 1.8 million unique cards...meaning he has tons of doubles...literally, he has tons of doubles lol

Thanks for posting that article. It certainly made me smile. I wonder how much he actually spent to acquire 38 million cards and if he will turn a profit on that investment before he dies. I respect his devotion to the hobby. I wonder how many of these cards are from the eras preceding the dark decades of the 80's-present.

I do not know how anybody would be able to keep all those cards straight, and who in the world took the time to count all of them? It would be interesting to see some of the older cards that he has, and I think it shows his compassion for card collecting.

I recently ordered from them on Amazon. They ship out so fast. I got my order the next day. They are on top of it. I don't know how they do it. So many cards and so fast!

He has to have a nice staff that helps him keep it all straight and properly counted. It has to be his full time job and his only hobby. How could he have time for anything else? I'm surprised this is the first that I've heard of this guy. It's quite the story.

Back