360 Games 4 trade.

jonsportscardz

Bench Warmer
I need any Cleveland browns stuff like non auto browns mini heolmets anything Cleveland browns to add to the mancave let me know what you need below all games come with original case and instructions all games work great.
major league 2K12 Baseball
nascar the game 2011
The strike basspo
battlefield bad company
medal of honor warfighter
major league baseball 2K10
nascar 2008

Hey John! Imagine my disappointment when I came to read this thread about the "360" games for trade... and see only a short list of seven games... and then realizing that you were talking the "360 system" and not total games! :confused:

My son lets me use his older 360. I play it when Microsoft lets me. If I'm lucky, I only have to jump through one or two hoops to actually play a game. An example of that is Doom 3. It's an X-Box game, so it has to be authorized and such before it could be played.

I only use it in Winter, and have to keep it low to the floor in the basement, as it overheats easy. I built a fan-pack for it out of parts from a bathroom scent-sprayer, old computer fans and an old unused power converter, so that it doesn't overheat, but still does occasionally, especially in Summer.

Other than that it's OK. :rolleyes:

Still, I should see if my son wants any of the games you listed lol

lol Ok just let me know if anyone need any of these XBOX 360 GAMES added another game.

Madden 2013
major league 2K12 Baseball
nascar the game 2011
The strike basspo
battlefield bad company
medal of honor warfighter
major league baseball 2K10
nascar 2008

He has the Battlefield Bad Company, and isn't interested in the others.

Me on the other hand...lol

I'm interested in the NASCAR 2011, The Strike BassPro, and NASCAR 2008...but I'm not sure exactly what will go for what.

I gave you a list of cards, and you were interested in eight of them, but balked when I asked for shipping $$$, and that ended that lol:

http://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/need-tj-ward-browns-db.427000/#post-1425508

I might be willing to pay for my end of the shipping this time around, despite my insistence to NOT ever do that again on these sites. I still won't for cards, but I'll make an exception for a game or games, if we can come to a deal.

I believe the cards you were interested in were these:

2001 Fleer Authority: Goal Line Gear: (# 6?) -Tim Couch (of 800)

2001 Fleer Premium: Premium Performers: (# 45?) - Kevin Johnson - #'d to 900

2001 Pacific Titanium Post Season: # 35 - James Jackson

2002 Bowman's Best: Blue: # 111 - Andre Davis - #'d to 399

2005 Bazooka: Rookie Threads: # BZR-CF2 - Charlie Frye

2005 Topps DPP: Senior Standouts: # SS-CF - Charlie Frye

2006 Press Pass SE: Game Used Jerseys Silver (I think): # JC/JH - Jerome Harrison

2007 Bowman Sterling: # BSSR-JT - Joe Thomas

Is that correct? :confused:

What game or games out of the three I picked above, would you consider trading for these game-used/relics?

I can do the nascar 08 game for those cards ,IF THATS GOOD POST THE TRADE I will accept it sometime this weekend im working allday tomrow so I will check in at some point thanx​

I can do the nascar 08 game for those cards ,IF THATS GOOD POST THE TRADE I will accept it sometime this weekend im working allday tomrow so I will check in at some point thanx
Nah, I was thinking more in terms of the '08 and BassPro, given that they can be bought for $28 (BassPro can be bought for $13, and the '08 is $15) while my cards are at $32. (2/$2, 3/$3, 2/$5, 1/$9)

It doesn't look like we're on the same page, so no thanks.

Back