$300 Project nearly 8 months in...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
$32.45 Paypal

6 2003 SPA Jason Witten incoming :pray: he stays healthy, though i hope to be even by the time preseason starts, and have 1 or 2 left...

268 Autos (86 Exquisite, 44 Contenders, 46 SPA)
19 Relic
58 SPA RC
13 Sweet Spot RC
25 'decent' RC
16 'decent' veteran inserts

Recent Sales
2005 Barrett Ruud Exquisite (bought in OCT for $22.50 dlvd, sold $40 )
2006 D'Brick Sterling Black (bought for $3.01 dlvd, with combined shipping lot, sold $10 )
Assorted Bowman Chrome AUs profit about $12 on 6 cards, bought at various times...

Currently have 7 listings on eBay, and i already paid fees :salut:

havent been picking much up lately cause paypal was dry, but now ive got some extra paypal so im bidding on a few things :clap: hope i can get some decent moves on eBay so i can get back in the market for a Payton auto

$137.40 Paypal, awaiting around $18 :shock:

264 Autos (81 exquisite)
19 Relics
whatever RCs (best being SPA Jason Witten and Pacific Tom Brady)

down to $74.75 now :rambo: hopefully its up over $200 by saturday :shock:

thats how i roll....i know ill cover cost on this one within 24 hours of the lot hitting though...

18 autos incoming

19 autos incoming $70 in paypal....tomorrow is a big day of bids though, so i could dry the paypal or get outbid on everything...its a toss up, nothing im going after strong...just bidding on exquisite rcs to try to get them for about a $2 average shipping :shock:

following the witten flip im looking pretty healthy
262 autos
$40 paypal
41 autos incoming (2 set to leave asap for 2 more autos)
$76 paypal incoming once lot gets here

that will put me up over 300 autos for the first time during the project, and ill be doing it with over $100 in paypal :dance: its nice to be on the prowl for lots again...

the lot that keeps on keeping on...

paid $79.99 for 18 card lot, 17 are certified...

sold cards for
$80
$42
$20

still a few things that will go for a couple bucks :)

think im going to have to sell myself the payton auto so i can put that ravens lot ive got incoming into the project, minus the boller autos at 'fair' value, which is what id be willing to pay dlvd for them :doh:

im off the hunting market until i move some stuff :salut: back to just searching for Boller until i can buy my payton back from myself

Back