3 Boxes 09 UD Icons FB $19--1 pick 1 random ---UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I got a PM from TAZ

She is going through some health issues and will be out of commission until the 28th... she is going to refund everyones money at that time... she is NOT home and I imagine can not access PAYPAL etc from where she is.

TAZ is amazing with breaks etc and i think you all know you have NOTHING to worry about here

I have worked with Taz for a long time and been a Moderator with her and she is the greatest at box breaks but right now she needs our prayers for her health. Like ac-n-mike said she will refund everybody's money after she gets home on the 28th. I would think she will try to get it done within a couple of weeks. Her health is more important right now than the hobby. It would be nice if people could email her when she gets home and say they missed her and hope she gets better. We are family and we need to take take of our family members.

Taz keep the box break money, you will probably need it more than me for medical bills. Wallaby (wonderyears) left u a message on TCN that he always wants you to keep the box break money!

Anybody from Freaks who got in the box break, if you don't need the money, you should let Taz know that she can keep the money. She has done a lot for Freaks and TCN and other sites and we should help them when we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back