$240 SV 1 Cards BV $350
$250+ SV 2-3 Cards BV $400
If using BV then SV of offer must be $200+ regardless
Baseball Only except for:
Jordan,Lebron,Tiger,AP,P.Manning

3 offers.
Will sell for $220 PP or $215 Cash

I HAVE TO SEND FIRST...THANK YOU I KNOW

2002 BOWMAN BEST PUJOLS AUTO 1/1 AUTOGRAPH - eBay (item 140351804778 end time Oct-18-09 19:10:07 PDT)

ac-n-mike said:
where have I seen this 1/1 Pujols before?
I bought it on ebay for $274.33 in October early, there are a lot of pujols originals autos on ebay even a lot of 1/1. Did that answer your question or ir this a rhetorical question where you try and I look like an idiot?

LOL no not at all LOL I just remember some "controversy" surrounding that card and I hope it doesn't or hasn't followed you here LOL

ac-n-mike said:
LOL no not at all LOL I just remember some "controversy" surrounding that card and I hope it doesn't or hasn't followed you here LOL
Oh yeah okay I know, topps issued a statement saying that there was a 1/1 for each year that 06 incorporated: 03 base 03 chrome refractor 04 base 04 chrome refractor all the way till 06 chrome refractor. That being said, 06 originals has 8 1/1 albert pujols autos. Now the only real ones are thoose with the 4 stickers. one over the top. one that say originals on the back one that says certified auto and the normal topps sticker on the card. Finally all autos were signed in blue ink and hand printed 1/1 or xx/50 on the top. All GU variations or pre 2003 cards are fake. or ones with really really bad signatures not in bold pen
That was a paraphrase from a topps press release. I know a lot about these because I wanted one and wanted to make sure I got a real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back