2023 Topps 206 Minis F/T

zlw1

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Broke a few of these boxes, this is what I got...

Standard Minis- Yordan Alvarez, Arozarena, Bellinger, Buxton, Cease, William Contreras, Oneill Cruz, Devers, Fielder, Flaherty x2, Glasnow, Greinke, Juan Gonzalez x2, Gray x2, Gwynn, Hader, Harper, Harris RC, Hayes, Kaat, Kennedy RC x2, Kwan, Longoria, N. Lowe, Marsh, Musgrove, Meneses RC, Bo Naylor, Josh Naylor, Niekro, Ohtani, Oliva, Pedroia, Posey, Raines, Rosario, Rendon, Santo, Schwarber x2, Sengai RC, Serven RC, Josh Smith RC, Stanton, Stargell, Suarez, Tovar RC, Walsh, Wilson, Varsho, Verlander, Votto, Zito

Variations
Piedmont - Springer, Jose Abreu, Hunter Brown, Rollins, Raines, Mattingly*
Polar Bear - Gooden, Carlson, Devers, Bogaerts, Mattingly*

Opening Day Variation - Yoshida RC
95 Morton Brick Back - Willson Contreras, Miguel Vargas (SP to 25)

*=NFT
Sold UZIT - Guidry
SOLD Wood Paper Stock - Julio Rodriguez SP to 20
SOLD 205 Gold Border Brett, Betts, JROD
SOLD Piedmont Jeter
Traded: Henderson, 1x Niekro, 1x Harris RC, Carroll, Jackie Robinson, Yastrzemski, Doby,

Last edited:
Are you looking for any specific players/teams in a trade? I’d be interested in your T205 Gold Border Julio

Have some interest in these regulars:
Carroll RC, Harris RC, Doby, Niekro, Jack Rob and M Yaz.
What are you looking for these days?

Have some interest in these regulars:
Carroll RC, Harris RC, Doby, Niekro, Jack Rob and M Yaz.
What are you looking for these days?
Some may have been traded, however I'm looking for O's and my wantlists here

Without diving too deep I did find a 2023 Bowman Platinum Precious Elements Jackson Holliday PE-11 card that I don't think I see in your haves. May have more of the others, but would take a bit more digging.
Which cards of those of interest to me do you still have?
The OPG does not have either the 206 or BP pricing yet, so we could wing it I guess.
Thanks

Without diving too deep I did find a 2023 Bowman Platinum Precious Elements Jackson Holliday PE-11 card that I don't think I see in your haves. May have more of the others, but would take a bit more digging.
Which cards of those of interest to me do you still have?
The OPG does not have either the 206 or BP pricing yet, so we could wing it I guess.
Thanks
I can use the Holliday. Let me check and I will follow up on this post.
-------------------
Update:
I have all six of them left.
Beckett did not push pricing out for 2022's either, so I'd lean toward something like Allen & Ginter for pricing
If that's the case, Carroll would be $10, Harris $8, and the rest between $0.75 and $1.50

The Holliday should book in the neighborhood of $8 as he is neck and neck with Gunnar Henderson, as Gunnar books $8 from last years P.E. Set.
Do you have any more O's from this year's platinum as far as prospects or inserts?

Last edited:
From the 23 Bowman Platinum set I have this one that I don't see on your have lists:
4 Rutschman RC
Perhaps of interest to you, and not on your havelist:
2023 Topps Big League 8 Bit Ballers Rutschman 8B-6

From the 23 Bowman Platinum set I have this one that I don't see on your have lists:
4 Rutschman RC
Perhaps of interest to you, and not on your havelist:
2023 Topps Big League 8 Bit Ballers Rutschman 8B-6
I do not have either. I can use all three including the holliday. I'm good with trading the 6 you want for the 3 you have for me if that works?

Back