2023 Leaf Trinity Personal Break #1 Overall!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi...
If we ever get to Contest 22, I have another box of 2023 Trinity to break.
I really don't know why the Donruss/Prizm break isn't filling. There are 4 guaranteed hits and will set of Contest 21.
I would say that I did very well with the first box. All first Round Picks!

2023 Trinity.jpg

1 Travis Bazzana PA-TB1 green 9/25 Cleveland Guardians' 2024 First Overall Selection!
2 Blake Mitchell PA-BM4 red 7/15 Kansas City Royals 2023 First 8th Overall
3 Jacob Gonzalez BA-JG1 blue 39/49 Chicago White Sox First 15th Overall
4 Brice Matthews Steel S-BM2 red 2/3 Houston Astros First 28th Overall
5 Dillon Head Clear CA-DH1 Bronze 74/99 San Diego Padres First 25th Overall.
Traded to the Miami Marlins for Luis Arraez.
6 Nolan Schanuel Clear CA NS1 Bronze 92/99 LA Angels First 11th Overall
On August 18, 2023, Schanuel was selected to the Angels' major league roster directly from Double-A, only 40 days after he was drafted.[14][15] Schanuel's promotion was the fastest since Ariel Prieto in 1995 and the fastest for a position player since Brian Milner in 1978.[16] He made his debut that day, becoming the first member of the 2023 MLB draft class to debut. In his first game, Schanuel scored his first career run on a grand slam hit by Shohei Ohtani, recorded his first major league hit with a single off Jason Adam in the seventh inning, and helped turn a triple play in the ninth inning.[17] Schanuel recorded a hit in each of his first ten games, setting an Angels franchise record for longest hitting streak to begin a career.[18] He reached base safely in all 29 games he played, setting a franchise record and tying Enos Slaughter for the third-longest on-base streak to start a major league career.[19] Schanuel finished his abbreviated first season batting .275 with a home run and six RBIs in 109 at-bats.[20]

Last edited:
Back