2022 Silver Pack Cards

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Got them set aside for you. If you just want to send a few random cards from 2021 that I can add to my 2021 pick a card thread that would be great. Thanks Andy!

Mike
I’ll see what I can contribute and post something for us

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all…thanks so much for all the help so far. I have updated the list to reflect the cards I have and what I now have for trade. I also have some other 2022 inserts from my boxes to trade as well, so just let me know if you’re looking for anything.

LarryG

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Andy, I have 57-Votto and 64-Clemens for trade.

Do you have any Betts or Red Sox inserts or foil cards or trade?

Larry

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi Andy, I have 57-Votto and 64-Clemens for trade.

Do you have any Betts or Red Sox inserts or foil cards or trade?

Larry
Larry - I’m sure I can find you something.
I have
59- Jesse Winker
79- Brandon Marsh
92- Ryan Sandberg

I collect Cincinnati Reds, just let me know
I can find you some Reds.

My daughter has a dance competition tomorrow so I will try to get back to you both tomorrow night or Sunday. Thanks for reaching out!

grapler135s

MVP
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Andy I have 17 and 98 for you. I’ll put them in with the stack of heritage cards I still have for you and can mail all together with the next batch of cards I send you.

Mike

David K.

Prospect
Transactions: 3
I have 44 T87C Manny Machado Padres for trade. Any 2022 Topps inserts for trade...DGDC and SofMLB Chrome for trade? Best regards, David

AndyDrummond

Veteran
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I have 44 T87C Manny Machado Padres for trade. Any 2022 Topps inserts for trade...DGDC and SofMLB Chrome for trade? Best regards, David
Hey David,

I have a decent amount of 2022 Topps Series 1 inserts, let me know what you are looking for and I can check my stacks.

Thanks,
Andy

David K.

Prospect
Transactions: 3
The extra from silver packs.....no names....I'll check with the checklist to see if u have something I can use as trading bait after yard work. Best regards, David