2022 Bowman Chrome Draft Super Jumbo Box Break Random Teams! (No Skunk Break) 25 Spots left

zlw1

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
For those of you who collect rookies, this is the product of the year, and in the biggest format!

2022 Bowman Chrome Draft Super Jumbo Baseball Box.
Configuration: 5 packs per box. 120 cards per pack.

Checklist can be found
HERE!

1 Guaranteed Autograph per pack, 5 in total.
Parallels, inserts, and serial numbered cards fall in each pack!

Price Breakdown
Random Teams. 30 Spots, $33 a spot shipped. If you buy 4+ spots, each spot is $30 shipped.
Prices are Paypal F&F.
G&S please note there is a 4.9% surcharge. Canadian Buyers, please note there is a $15 surcharge for shipping, no matter the spots you buy.

This is also a No Skunk Break. What is a "No Skunk Break"? If you do not get at least one of the following, refractor, insert, serial or autograph you will not go home empty handed! If you get the dreaded team that has nothing other than base, you will get a $10 credit toward an upcoming break of your choice! I'm not a fan of seeing people walk away empty handed, so it's a little something back to say, "Hey It's happened to me, let's try to make it right!". And if happens multiple times, then you will get x number of $10 credits.

30 Randoms. This will be done once all 30 teams are selected and are paid for. It will be done via random.org dice roll to determine the number of random for all 30 teams, and then 'randoming' them that x amount of times! Makes sense? Let's go!

1)
2)
3) LarryG
4)
5)
6)
7) mcgwirenut
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16) mcgwirenut
17)
18)
19)
20)
21)
22)
23) LarryG
24)
25)
26) dragonslayer913
27)
28)
29)
30)

Any questions? Please message me or comment below! Thanks again!

Last edited:
I was asked a pretty good question about the skunk'ing, so I wanted to add it here. I had rambled on a bit too much and didn't include, "well what happens if I get 3 spots and get skunked 3 times?" Well simple, you get $30 in break credit. 5 times, $50, and so on.

well many refractor and inserts are as common as .75 cent cards so why are they considered no skunk cards?
There are many refractors that are not commons as well. This is to eliminate people who get nothing more than base paper and chrome.

Back