2021 Panini USA Baseball Stars and Stripes

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Don't know anything at all about high school and college ball players and, of course, Beckett won't have prices for years. Each pack has 1 auto/auto relic/or relic. Lowest numbered card is a supposedly big hit.
If anyone is actually putting the set together, LMK and we'll see what we can do.
So Longevity foils are 1 per pack.
5 Reggie Crawford As a senior, he batted for a .482 average with eight home runs and 39 RBIs and had 4-2 record as a pitcher with 49 strikeouts in 33 innings pitched.[3] Crawford was selected in the 37th round of the 2019 MLB Draft by the Kansas City Royals, but did not sign with the team.[4]

21 Parker Messick As a senior, Messick struck out a state-leading 125 batters with an 11-1 record and a 1.06 ERA over 86 innings and was named Florida Mr. Baseball​

54 Cade Fisher 18U
59 Termarr Johnson 18U
92 Ryan McPherson 15U
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Longevity Holo Blue #8 Hayden Dunhurst 27/60 #1 Catcher 2022 Draft
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Longevity Holo Gold #37 Jack Washburn 53/99 #1 RHP from WI

HITS
2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Jumbo Materials #60 Druw Jones /50 Jones is considered one of the top prospects for the 2022 Major League Baseball draft.[3][4][5] He is committed to Vanderbilt University to play college baseball. son of former Major League Baseball (MLB) outfielder, Andruw Jones!

2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Stars and Stripes Material Signatures #54 Derek Curiel 116/399 OUTSTANDING DEFENDER, GETS GOOD READS & COVERS PLENTY OF GROUND; CONSISTENT PERFORMER, '20 14U PLAYER OF THE YEAR & '21 15U WWBA MVP

2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Stars and Stripes Material Signatures #97 John Lash 199/399 PHYSICAL & DURABLE FRAME, BURST ONTO THE SCENE DURING 14U WWBA; FASTBALL ALREADY UP TO 90 MPH WITH ANGLE & LOW EFFORT, LATE BITE TO THE CURVEBALL

2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Silhouettes Signature Material Jerseys #72 Walter Ford 8/199 RE-CLASSIFIED FROM 2023 CLASS, HIGHEST LEVEL 2-WAY TALENT, UP TO 97 MPH ON THE MOUND, BIG RH'D POWER AS A THIRD BASEMAN

2022 USA Baseball Stars and Stripes Silhouettes Signature Material Jerseys #8 Hayden Dunhurst 149/250 In 2021, as a redshirt freshman, Dunhurst made 65 starts and slashed .280/.385/.435 with seven home runs, 43 RBIs, and 11 doubles.[10] He won the ABCA/Rawlings Gold GlovUSA1.jpge award at catcher.[11][12] After the season, he was named to the USA Baseball Collegiate National Team.[13] Dunhurst entered the 2022 season as a top prospect for the upcoming draft

Hey Bob,

I don't know if you would be looking to trade any of these, but I would be interested in both the Druw Jones and Termarr Johnson cards. Let me know if there's something I can look for in my collection to get them. Thanks!

Doug

Are we just going by eBay sales on value?
Looking for current Padre autos and Prospect autos
Check out my Julio Rodrigues auto on ebay.
Bob

I think we have to go by eBay sales, because Beckett doesn't have values on the Stars & Stripes yet.

I'm sure we can come to a mutual agreement on the Jones & Johnson cards. Then that will allow me to put together some Padres stuff.

As for JRod, what's your eBay seller ID?

Back