3. Sportscloset12 - Texans
4. Rareluck - Panthers
5. FrankieFBCards - Jaguars
6. Yzerisdaman - Redskins
7. Sportscloset12 - Titans
8. NYMetsJets - Dolphins

Available Teams;

Last edited:
Panthers please. Please hold my cards until further notice. My house is heavily damaged from Hurricane Michael. Not sure when mail will resume around here, plus my house is uninhabitable. Phone service is spotty at best. They are saying power maybe out for a couple months. Thanks!

Panthers please. Please hold my cards until further notice. My house is heavily damaged from Hurricane Michael. Not sure when mail will resume around here, plus my house is uninhabitable. Phone service is spotty at best. They are saying power maybe out for a couple months. Thanks!

So sorry to hear that Jay, hope the family is safe!

Yzerisdaman takes the Redskins.

List is updated and Sportscloset12 is on the clock.

Hoping for a Thursday night break if the case arrives. We were able to add a 17th box as well!

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to you, Your Family and Everyone else who were effected by Hurricane Michael.

Hate to do this but I need to push the break back. I was scheduled to be out of town tomorrow but it was bumped up to this afternoon. If the case arrives before I have to go we’ll break upon my return Saturday night. If not, I won’t be able to take delivery until Monday at the earliest. I’ll try to let you know if it comes today.

Case arrived so well either break Sat or Sun evening depending on whe I get back in town. Thanks for your patience!

Back