Football 2014 Topps Chrome Mini 1/2 Case Pick A Player!!!!

Folks, I will get this all updated tommorow. Been doing alot with work and such the past couple of days.

@joemontana25 I accept anyone in my breaks! Everyone is new at one point and deserves a chance :D. I have no problem shipping to overseas as I currently ship to Cananda, Denmark, Germamy, and Australia at least once a month :p Shipping will depend on how many spots you end up with and if you want all base, or just inserts, refs, or certain players. But I have never charged a ton for shipping, most of the time I cover it unless it is higher than usual. A normal bubble mailer should cost around $8 - $12 USD to ship (assuming the France and Denark are going to be similar in cost). But that is something we can work out once break is done :)

bump up these to #3.00 :
#29 JJ Watt
#159 Dix(HaHa,that is ) ;)

Updated!

$1 on 191,192,205

Added.

and a buck on #82 Gronk

Added

Hi,

I am new on this forum. I have few questions
1/ do you accept new members for the box breaks?
2/ Do you accept foreign members? (I am from france)
4/ Idea of the shipping cost?
3/ Payment mode: Paypal?

If your answer is "yes" for my first 2 questions, I will put 1$ on each the following players
1 Frank Gore - San Francisco 49ers
8 Patrick Willis - San Francisco 49ers
20 NaVorro Bowman - San Francisco 49ers
92 Anquan Boldin - San Francisco 49ers

thanks

Added

@sasports Thanks for your answer .
So, You can count me in !(y)

Got you down on the list! Welcome to the party!

I hate to say it folks, but these cases have gone up to 770 bucks :( I think this ship may have sailed. Let me know your thoughts

Its hot. People are buying cases and and crushing them! Saw a case the other with 2 OBJ Autos and a /5 Red REF. Plus a ton of other big names.

Back