2014 - TCZ Secret Santa

Ken, I received my package. I've let my Santa know via PM and will post the results as soon as I get a chance to get them scanned.

@michaelou44 received his too. He thought it came from a Secret Santa on Beckett, but it did come from this one.

Here's his original post: https://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/christmas-card-exchange-contest.30756/page-4#post-242816

...and here's what he got:

10CC691F-FA40-4ABE-BAF8-57BF87DED152_zps9g8khvip.jpg

What a beauty thanks for showing it. I can't get it to post directly on my kindle, my laptops suck but do use it occasionally lol

Sent tracking number to OP so he can see that my guy got his long time ago just never has posted that he got it.

Okay, where do I start, just got my scanner working and still need to fix my scan size but here's what I got....Thanks Santa, Very awesome of you, hope next year I get to return the justure to you (y)

Lets start with this SPA SOTT Scotty Bowman AU, Thank you, Thank you, Thanks you as I been chasing this card

And some sweet Lions stuff, I been a Hockey collector for 2 decades but been slowly collecting football of late Thanks for a huge Lions PC lift.

sweet Slay

6 different Variation of Stafford

Ansah RC's I didnt have, sweet!

The Mini is cool, almost like Champs mini's like hockey, and sweet Suh #/10 :woot:

Back