2014 Christmas In July - Secret Santa

Hey it looks like I had gotten mine on Friday. I thought the package was from a baseball group break cause my Santa hosts one of the breaks I am in over at our sister site TCC. More details later. I did record a video that I need to upload to youtube (I'm klandersen42 over there) sadly it is kind of choppy my webcam was freezing up (hey it is a cheap webcam and it is several years old now) and awful blurry to begin with. I will make some scans and post the scans and the video link here. I do have to make a special blog post at my regular blog for the bulk of the cards because they are for one of my special PC goals and some of the other cards I will have to post about on my Curly W Cards blog.

Later I will show some scans here and I will list the cards on my mailday post in the show and tell area.

Thank you very much Super Santa Abel.

Hey it looks like I had gotten mine on Friday. I thought the package was from a baseball group break cause my Santa hosts one of the breaks I am in over at our sister site TCC. More details later. I did record a video that I need to upload to youtube (I'm klandersen42 over there) sadly it is kind of choppy my webcam was freezing up (hey it is a cheap webcam and it is several years old now) and awful blurry to begin with. I will make some scans and post the scans and the video link here. I do have to make a special blog post at my regular blog for the bulk of the cards because they are for one of my special PC goals and some of the other cards I will have to post about on my Curly W Cards blog.

Later I will show some scans here and I will list the cards on my mailday post in the show and tell area.

Thank you very much Super Santa Abel.
You're welcome! Had a blast getting it all together! I hope you enjoyed the packaging on the '65 Topps.

You're welcome! Had a blast getting it all together! I hope you enjoyed the packaging on the '65 Topps.
Loved the "wrapper". I'm now using it as the cover of my '65 Topps Binder. From the prices I've seen on Ebay for those things It will be a while before I get a real one.

AS I said on Friday I got my package from Santa Abel here is what I got with some scans.
tcz2014santajulynationalslot.jpg

2013 Topps Triple Threads Baseball
98 Gio Gonzalez Nationals GREEN Parallel #d 040/250
TRIPLE THREAD RELICS: TTR-GG1 Gio Gonzalez Nationals all white "TEAM USA" #d 4/18
2011 (made in 2012?) Panini Limited Lumberjack 5 Ryan Zimmerman Nationals Bat Relic #d 134/299
2011 Topps Bowman Chrome ROOKIE AUTO: BCP164 Cutter Dykstra Nationals blue sharpie on card auto

Then wrapped in this reproduction of a 1965 Topps Baseball Cards Wrapper:
copy1965toppsbaseballwraper.jpg

Was a cool lot of The DYNAMITE! Stuff:
1965 Topps Baseball 17 Cards for my STRIVE FOR '65 BABY! All in pretty excellent condition. Yay Super Santa Abel
34 Cal Koonce Cubs
41 White Sox Rookie Stars: Bruce Howard and Marv Staehle
63 Ty Cline Braves
67 Harvey Haddix Orioles
69 Bill Virdon Pirates
134 1964 World Series Game 3: Mantle's Clutch HR
174 Joe Jay Reds
175 Bob Aspromonte Astros
182 Mike De La Hoz Braves
183 Dave Nicholson White Sox
225 Bo Belinsky Phillies
238 Joe Moeller Dodgers
375 Dave Wikersham Tigers
379 Giants Team Card
471 Billy Hoeft Tigers
481 Indians Team Card
561 Dodgers Rookie Stars: Dennis Daboll, Mike Kekich, Jim LeFebvre, Hector Valle
tcz2014santajuly1965toppslot.jpg

I haven't edited my blog want/wishlist to reflect these yet, I just got them logged into Zistle so far (need to also log them into tradingcarddb.com) <-- This has now been done the tcdb and the blog want/wish list stuff. I think I'm updated all over, or at least in the places it counts.

UPDATE: Sheesh in my excitement to get the scans posted I forgot to post the link to my video of me opening the package I uploaded to Youtube. Sorry it is blurry mostly due to the cheap webcam and for some reason my webcam was freezing when I was recording my stuff this weekend.

Here is the video link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWwOHtq0JFM

Last edited:
Back