Baseball 2013 Allen & Ginter Case Break - Rip x2

Tylerg30

Bench Warmer
Not too bad of a case, was shorted a case hit and from I can tell from other
breaks, a few relics (3 boxes were shorted a hit, but got 5 autos, which seems
to be about average). Other than that, not too bad!
Double Rip
Cards:
Mike Schmidt/Michael Young /10
Rip Card:
Paul O'Neill /50
Autos:
Byamba
Tommy Milone
Tony Cingrani - SOLD
Chanel Iman
Wil Myers - SOLD
Full Size Relics:
Brandon Beachy
Shawn Marcum
Mariano Rivera
Austin Jackson
Miguel Montero
Ryan Zimmerman
Rickie Weeks
Framed Relics:
Hunter Pence
Pele
Olivia Culpo
Michael Bourn
John Axford
Elvis Andrus
Gary Sheffield
John Jay
Henderson Alvarez
Brett Gardner
Jeremy Hellickson
Joey Votto
Adam Wainwright
Rafael Furcal
Carlos Marmol
Nelson Cruz
Mat Latos
Jhoulys Chacin
Tim Lincecum
Silk:
Mike Trout /10
Red Back:
Ryan Zimmerman /25 - SOLD
No Number Minis:
Joe Morgan
David Ortiz
Carlos
Santana
Adam Wainwright
Still going through the base and minis, here's a few scans:

If they didn't go for outrageous money on ebay, I would rip em both lol. If they don't sell in the next few days I'll probably rip em though. I had a Kinsler rip last year that I opened.....I got a Ryan Howard mini in it.

RIP IT!You have some nice hits there congrats and thanks for sharing......
I am hoping I pull an Abe Vigoda (Fish) auto ....there are many that I would like to pull this season pulled an Ara Parseghian last season......

If I'm understanding this correctly, there's a film over the card that prevents people from knowing what card they have. I had one once, a Finest...something or other, and I heard that it was more valuable with the film on it, but I'm a collector, not an investor, and I wanted to know what it was.

No, I don't remember much more than that, beside that it was probably a baseball card and the reveal was a semi-star/star player, maybe Piazza.

The first rip cards you could have held under a strong light and pretty much see what mini card was inside.......word got out and they put a dark black plastic sort of card on both sides of the interior mini so you could not see the interior card......

Yes, that's correct. At least in last year's, when you ripped it, there was a black strip over the front and back of the card inside. I thinnk I'm going to rip the cheaper one (O'Neill in a few. Curiosity always gets the best of me!

What 'one little corner' cards did you get? I am collecting the set for my wife's classroom.

Back