2011 SP Authentic = Garbage

Poopy Pants

Bench Warmer
The RAP's look like shit, not to mention they combined SPX and SP Rookie Threads into the product. The only thing that looks nice to me is the USA autographs, and the 1998 retro rookie cards. I'm happy I don't collect anymore.
Screenshot2011-07-11at93659PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-11at93646PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-11at93631PM.png

Screenshot2011-07-11at93653PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is USA football? Isn't that just football?

Similar to USA baseball. High school players play against teams from all around the world. So you have a chance to get on card autographs and jersey cards of players before they make it big in college. It could be boom or bust.

I have NEVER liked SPA. Every box of SPA I have ever bought, i have been shorted or one of the hits has been damaged. I don't like dealing with the troubles of getting replacements so I never buy SPA anymore.

I have NEVER liked SPA. Every box of SPA I have ever bought, i have been shorted or one of the hits has been damaged. I don't like dealing with the troubles of getting replacements so I never buy SPA anymore.

i pulled a ton of nice stuff out of 2003, as with most stuff its hard to make money by busting, but the secondary market is pretty strong...lot flipping for SPA RCs is one of the easiest things out there

That's awful. Last year was bad, too. No innovation these days. One of the main reasons most of the stuff I have been buying lately is from the 90s and early 00s.

Back