2011 product help.

scotsman

Bench Warmer
So, it's coming to that time of year where I write my Christmas list (well in advance to let my other half organise herself) and I normally put down some boxes. BUT this year I have not bought any cards from 2011-12, nor seen any product that tickles my fancy. Does any set (NFL) look better in person or is of any value so far? Usually a box of Topps, and something else. May decide to go for the auto mini-helmet boxes or Just MInors signed bats/jerseys from this or any other year?

Anyone have any thoughts please?

PS Hope all are well.

All of Topps's products so far have been very well received. I'm not a huge fan of the Finest, but the Inception and Platinum are very nice IMO. Panini is crap.

i dont own any 2011 cards and dont have many 2010's...you can request older boxes that you know right?

Topps Finest looked ok but no vets that I could see with autos etc? As for 2009 and backwards Jason - I am definitely tempted but fear of redemptions is the worry.

Is anything upcoming guys?

Topps Chrome looks great this year. A lot of on card autos. Inception is nice to but that is all rookies. Id stay away from everything Panini this year. It all just seems like crap.

Topps Chrome looks great this year. A lot of on card autos. Inception is nice to but that is all rookies. Id stay away from everything Panini this year. It all just seems like crap.

Topps Chrome is getting hyped A LOT. If you go with that, order now before it sky rockets. Personally, I would go with a few boxes of that, a few boxes of Limited (on card rookie patches this year), a few boxes of Certified (again, on card RPM), and Plates & Patches has a nice rookie design this year with on card autographs. But if you can wait (I know it would be hard, yet worth it) go with Topps 5 Star. It looks loaded again this year, and they tossed in redemptions (as an extra hit) for authentic full sized autographed jerseys. I don't know if they are rookie premiere worn, or just signed, but it's a nice addition. Not to mention the quotable autographs are back, and should be as hot as last year.

Back