2010 Prestige Football -12 box GROUP CASE BREAK-- SOLD OUT------DONE! !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a collge FB fan I guess I could see paying high for Tebows but it would make more sense then to get some nice Florida Tebows...overpaying for his NFL cards doesnt make sense considering he really doesnt have the tools to be a QB in the nfl or they say it will take him 2 years to get them... buy the cards in 2 years then hah I'm sure they will be more than half the price.

sorry guys still no payment.... RANDOMS will be monday at the earliest

he mailed payment and he is in texas as well so I am hoping it gets here monday

lol sorry guys, I have no doubts he will pay... but i can't chance that I will have to pay for a spot that I dont want to get stuck with ;)

we still have 10 days or so before release... plenty of time to do randoms and wheel and deal your teams etc

Yeah I know, especially from this rinky dink post office that don't get in a hurry about nothing. I think the lady that was filling in that day must have been from Nacogdoches or somewhere and just took it with her and sent it out. Some of my cards have sit in that office 2-3 days before they actually ever deliver them. But again my cousin is my carrier and she could have been doing it on purpose to mess with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back