2010 PANINI THREADS FTBALL 12 BX CASE BREAK -DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac-n-mike said:
with the VIKINGS/EAGLES you got a good shot at a nice break
I hope so

What do you think of a hit draft. Where you pay by the hit and you get a random position and you choose what card you want by what position you are.

All the cards are known to everybody and the #1 spot gets first pick of any card they want, 2nd pick gets next choice, third gets next and so on and so on.

I heard it on blowout and it sounded crazy/fun/scary all at the same time.

It's kind of cool to have all the cards know and out in the open but it would suck if you had one of the later spots.

But I figure it's no worse than having a sucky team in a team break.

WALKING TO THE PODIUM

we have a trade...

STOKED_81 trades the TEXANS to.... AC-N-MIKE
for undisclosed items ;)

THANKS !

johnjohnny said:
I hope so

What do you think of a hit draft. Where you pay by the hit and you get a random position and you choose what card you want by what position you are.

All the cards are known to everybody and the #1 spot gets first pick of any card they want, 2nd pick gets next choice, third gets next and so on and so on.

I heard it on blowout and it sounded crazy/fun/scary all at the same time.

It's kind of cool to have all the cards know and out in the open but it would suck if you had one of the later spots.

But I figure it's no worse than having a sucky team in a team break.

We've done this type of break before with Donruss Americana. This type of break is ok but I think it depends on the product too.

10est is what... 9cst? hell we may still be opening packs LOL

12 boxes....24 packs per box....

either way...I will get pics etc posted asap for you ;)

ac-n-mike said:
10est is what... 9cst? hell we may still be opening packs LOL

12 boxes....24 packs per box....

either way...I will get pics etc posted asap for you ;)
hell i hope not, i gotta go to work at 10 and i would like at least an hour or 2 of sleep.

The CASE has been IN HOUSTON since 5:40 on Friday... so if it is not here today...

I will hunt down the UPS guy...crap on him and ask..

"WHAT DID MY BROWN DO FOR YOU?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back