2010 LIMITED FOOTBALL GROUP CASE BREAK---(DONE/SHIPPED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ac-n-mike said:
IF they have 4 hits I will random that EXTRA hit to the 3 people that have slots in THAT particular box...

You are the man! That's more the fair. Good Luck Everyone!!!!

ac-n-mike said:
IF they have 4 hits I will random that EXTRA hit to the 3 people that have slots in THAT particular box...

JUST AN FYI TO EVERYONE

IF there are 4 hits in a pack hits 1 2 3 will go to the participants of that box...
and hit 4 (IF there is a hit 4) will be randomed to ONLY those in that current box....
NOT ALL PARTICIPANTS

ac-n-mike said:
YEA I FIGURE YOU WILL GET YOUR 2 HITS... ALL OF THE #ED CARDS... POSSIBLE 1/1? NOT BAD AT ALL

ooooo. I never even thought about 1/1s. Thats even better yet. I kinda like numbered cards as well. :party3: :party3: :party3: :happyjiggle: :happyjiggle: :happyjiggle:

Forgot to ask, when is the break happening? check my schedule and see if I can make it. :)

It's around 6-7ish CST tomorrow night bro. And congrats on the# 'd cards! Saw a 15 box case break of these on youtube, and they have a lot of numbered in them, as well as a couple 1/1's in theirs.

scatcat said:
ooooo. I never even thought about 1/1s. Thats even better yet. I kinda like numbered cards as well. :party3: :party3: :party3: :happyjiggle: :happyjiggle: :happyjiggle:

Forgot to ask, when is the break happening? check my schedule and see if I can make it. :)

Good Luck to you....will be interested in Packer Spotlights...or any #d 264/xxx

0264.... wait a sec.. you do ALL 264's? I thought you ONLY did SPX?

MAN I am gonna have to check my cards now

Do you record the break as well? I am actually hosting a break and opening a case of certified at that time tomorrow night as well but would love to watch this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back