2009 PRESS PASS LEGENDS FBALL CASE--DONE !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so all those people who/whom watch/ed case breaks on youtube/anyother place on the internet and know where the case hit is. I say dump them on the counter and have your kids pick them out @ random and number them 1-12 this way there is no advantage to anyone.

I mean @ least you get to spend some of your time with them, I actually think this would be fun.

I WILL GET IN THIS IF THIS IS HOW THE BOXES ARE OPENED

i dont think anyone would have a problem with that, from what i've seen (and i watched a lot, i love this product); its all pretty random anyways.

fastercards said:
so all those people who/whom watch/ed case breaks on youtube/anyother place on the internet and know where the case hit is. I say dump them on the counter and have your kids pick them out @ random and number them 1-12 this way there is no advantage to anyone.

I mean @ least you get to spend some of your time with them, I actually think this would be fun.

I WILL GET IN THIS IF THIS IS HOW THE BOXES ARE OPENED

I have no problem doing that if everyone else doesnt
(and to be honest if people are looking up breaks seeing where the case hits are etc.. I dont really want THOSE PEOPLE in on my breaks here anway )

I think its a great idea to mix them around.I wont lie I watched a video on a break but thats to get an understanding of the product to see if i wanted to try this out. also I couldnt even find a video of someone busting a case.

I feel that this just keeps people honest, I dont think your kids will decline an invitation to pick boxes, they just might think they are doing something important/cool.

ac-n-mike said:
I have no problem doing that if everyone else doesnt
(and to be honest if people are looking up breaks seeing where the case hits are etc.. I dont really want THOSE PEOPLE in on my breaks here anway )

I'd been down for the mix up of boxes.... Its been a few breaks for me so I am in if we do that. I will take 3

1-1
2-2
9-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back