2008 UD X Want List

Got these. Check my www for my set needs.

Die Cut Set
13 Manny Ramirez
20 Kerry Wood

XPonential (23/90)
JH Josh Hamilton $1.00 $2.50

dad3309 said:
No not really something a little easier to trade here in Ohio. Like I said if you do not have anything we'll work something out for the Gordon.
However the Zambrono is pending in an earlier trade but I'll hold on to the rest until we are done

I will see what i can come up with for you.

Thanks,
dennis

whanlon said:
Got these. Check my www for my set needs.

Die Cut Set
13 Manny Ramirez
20 Kerry Wood

XPonential (23/90)
JH Josh Hamilton $1.00 $2.50

I will check them out. I glanced over them several days ago when i seen your thread and couldn't see anything i might be able to help with but will definately look a little closer this evening or weekend.

Thanks,
Dennis

dlackey said:
I will check them out. I glanced over them several days ago when i seen your thread and couldn't see anything i might be able to help with but will definately look a little closer this evening or weekend.

Thanks,
Dennis

Okay send me a PM

dlackey said:
I just can't find anything from your set wants, i can check for player wants and see if i can find anything for you.

Thanks,
Dennis

ok, joe carter, cliff lee, shin soo choo are my big 3

rocky colavito, tito francona, leon wagner are my othre 3

dlackey said:
scittlz-- Lmk what your wants are so i can see if i can find some stuff before i shoot you an updated wantlist.

Thanks,
Dennis

My PC wants: Ryan Zimmerman and Austin Kearns
Other wants: A-rod, Jeter, Chipper Jones, Longoria (no udx), nolan ryan, cal ripken jr., Ken griffey Jr.

If you don't have any of those I am more than willing to work something else out.

dad3309 said:
do you still want to work something out or not?

I do but haven't found much for you or stuff i think you might be needing. I am working on a baseball tradelist and can pm it to you when i get some more stuff listed and you can check it out.

Thanks,
dennis

scittlz said:
My PC wants: Ryan Zimmerman and Austin Kearns
Other wants: A-rod, Jeter, Chipper Jones, Longoria (no udx), nolan ryan, cal ripken jr., Ken griffey Jr.

If you don't have any of those I am more than willing to work something else out.

I have some Zimmerman gu and auto's and Kearns gu cards. In the process of getting them listed onto a list, will lyk when i get those two players finished.

Nothing from your set or player needs yet. Will have a tradelist finished up soon, maybe you can use something from it for tradebait maybe.

Thanks,
Dennis

Back