2008 NFL Pick 'em Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhelser

Bench Warmer

2nd Annual Sportscardfreaks.com NFL Pick 'em Contest

We are a week behind, but going forward each week this will run. Last week does not count against anyone!

OK everyone.... Here is a contest that will run the entire regular NFL season.

Each week I will list the NFL games, and all you have to do is pick the winner.....no confidence points, no spreads, just pick who is going to win the games. On the Monday night game you will pick the total points scored and this will be used as a tie breaker. Closest WITHOUT GOING OVER wins the tiebreaker (if needed)

Each game will be worth 1 point, except the Monday Night game, which will be worth 2 points. If there are 2 games I will designate the 2 point game when the games are listed.

Each week there will be a GU and/or Auto for the person who gets the most correct # of wins. If you win and would rather have a different sport than football that is fine, just let me know and I will try to accomodate your request.

Over the entire season, your worst 2 weeks will be dropped and there will be prizes for overall winner, 2nd place, and 3rd place.

The overall winner will win a SEALED HOBBY BOX!
2nd place will win a prize package of at least $100 BV
3rd place will wina prize packagae of at least $50 BV

Please post in this thread if you are interested, so I can get you into the spreadsheet.

I will be making picks as well as all of you. Every person that beats me I will send points. I will be sending 1000 points every week. so if only 1 person beats me they will get all 1000 points. If 10 people beat me they will each get 100 points. I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES, meaning if I win a week, the second place person will be the winner.
Games will be posted shortly, and remember some weeks have games on Thursdays and I need all of your picks BEFORE THE FIRST GAME OF THE WEEK.

If you miss a week....no problem pick up the following week. Remember the lowest 2 scores from your picks are dropped when determining the overall winners.

If you don't get in on the contest at the beginning, no problem. Feel free to jump in whenever you can. You are always eligible for the weekly prize!

If you have any question feel free to ask

Editing is allowed up until the time of the 1st game. If you edit after that time, you will be DQ'd

So with all that said...........SIGN UP!

I am all in! Baltimore Philadelphia Pittsburgh Buffalo Cincinnati Indy KC Chitown GB NYG NO Atl Sea NYJ SD and AZ

week 4 picks will be up by tomorrow - Find the post in the NFL section and make your picks, simple as that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back