2007 LCM Ronnie Brown FOTG Jsy/Auto - #'ed 4/5 FT!!!

I never heard back from you on my thread?

Thats right ru72, I forgot about that one. I had interest in these and asked if we could work something out. Who are your teams/players? Thanks

2005 Leaf Rookies & Stars CHAD PENNINGTON Great American Heroes Auto #GAH-7 - 45/50
2007 UD Artifacts REGGIE WAYNE NFL Facts AUTO #NF-WAY
2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear Cadillac Williams Player Timeline Jsy #PT-21 - 19/25 (one color?)
2006 Triple Threads Torry Holt / Steven Jackson / Mark Bulger Triple Jersey (white/white/gold) #TTAC48 - 04/18
2006 Triple Threads LenDale White Triple Jersey (all white) #TTR-61 - 11/36

You said
"
I normally collect Packers stuff...but would consider other trade bait

The Wayne and Williams have been traded...."

Then I said
"Well, Packers I know I have a few #'d cards from classics of Favre, Jennings and Grant."

Lmk about my other cards as tradebait? THanks!

i have a nice brian brohm auto in my bucket numbered to 35.00
i would trade it for the ronnie brown fotg and the broncos triple threads jersey /27

bazookajojo - nice card...I could use it...but a little too rich for my blood

Calculon - pm comming your way in a few

ru72 said:
bazookajojo - nice card...I could use it...but a little too rich for my blood

Calculon - pm comming your way in a few
it is numbered to 35 and bv is $80.00
how much are you wanting for the ronnie brown?

bazookajojo said:
it is numbered to 35 and bv is $80.00
how much are you wanting for the ronnie brown?

Last check the Broncos triple gu booked for $40 alone......much less the Brown au 4/5 with it.....I really dont have a specific bv in mind

bazookajojo said:
ok how much would you want for the brown so i can pick something out to even out the bv on the brohm

went looking on ebay to see some sell values to come up with some sort of BV for you......from what I saw, I would suppose around $120 BV would be accurate as similar cards had sold for around $60 in the past

bazookajojo said:
ok thanks too rich for me.. in my opinion ronnie brown isint worth that much.. thanks for your time

no problem....Im flexible, especially if you have any other Packers cards you might be willing to add to the Brohm

Back