2006 Pick 'Em Standings...

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
After Game 1, here's how it looks. I will be posting the standings weekly from now on, along with the games... one for each day, but it will come weekly all after tomorrow.

Update: After one week of inactivity, you will be removed from the list unless you choose to come back of course. Just so we don't have a bunch of guys with 0 at the end of the list and not doing anything.

quincy8douby- 19
bhelser- 16
rynesandbergfan23- 14
blake811- 12
jasonbay- 11
lafastbreak- 10
#1rookie card collector- 9
hockeyrules555- 9
bballcardheaven- 4
Carolina Crazy06- 4
panthers4ever- 4
kutzy- 3
hornsfan92- 1
lebron23vick7- 1
joshsmith- 1
fordfanaw- 0

Well Quincy, you said noone was breaking away from the pack . Well in my eyes there is a little breaking away . The top 4 now a 2 day lead.

I didnt know there was a challenge up. I would have actually payed attention.

Sorry... this game is done. Like I said I was looking for more people to join, but nobody did. Seems like not enough people care about it... like the same 7 people. I will do occasional pick em things just for fun and I will be doing somthing again in March.

Quincy,

I personally think that is BS. I might be the only one but, I'm still going to express my opinion on the matter.

It is your contest, and you can stop it anytime you want, I guess. But shouldn't you have stated in the very original Pick'em post (you didn't I just looked), that if their are not enough members you would no longer continue to have the contest.

You didn't, in fact, you were upset that you only had 6 or 7 user's actively participating, but on the sign-up in the original thread you only had 8 user's sign-up.

I believe bhelser was the winner, if the standing's would be updated, excluding yourself, so I think, he deserves the prize package you had plans on giving.

Back