2006 National Treasures Football CASE Break --- CANCELED :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say we get our top tier team, and we don't want them, could we have the option of dropping our top tier team and picking one of the bottom tier teams? This situation would probably not come up, but just in case. ;)

rednecksims said:
Dang I wish this was a hit a spot. Its hard to do $75 without a even garenteed base card. It would even be cheaper that way.

David

it is a little cheaper, but a BY THE HIT BREAK is rough... there are 24 spots.. yes you are guaranteed a hit. BUT.... yea...

we are just trying to change things up.. the last few BY THE HIT breaks have been HARDCORE ROUGH, so we want to try something different....

tolrobb3 said:
Say we get our top tier team, and we don't want them, could we have the option of dropping our top tier team and picking one of the bottom tier teams? This situation would probably not come up, but just in case. ;)

......you can TRADE for whatever teams you want... but all that stuff will be done as usual once the teams are paid for and randoms are done etc...

doing it any other way will just start to get VERY confusing etc

the TOP/LOWER TIER TEAMS are set

ac-n-mike said:
BUT the records for the Oilers... are the TITANS receords... NOT the TEXANS records

would you say that the BALTiMORE COLTS should go to the BALTIMORE RAVENS? .... no they should go the the Indianapolis Colts ;)

right?

again... thanks ;) :poo:

exactly, i was looking for that explanation, thank you sir. ;)

tolrobb3 said:
exactly, i was looking for that explanation, thank you sir. ;)

no problem man.. it has ALWAYS been the case.... BUT thanks for asking as I am sure someone would have asked it eventually

you're killing me ac...the thought of $75 and getting shut out scares me though, esp after the last horrible break

WELL... I figured I would switch it up after the last few breaks I figured we all needed a change.... maybe get some new blod in here etc...

it very well may not sell out.... but I think it coul dbe fun for everyone....

you are right there is a chance of getting shut out...but we dont do this sort of break that often.... i see them all the time on other sites and figure what the heck....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back