2006 Leaf Limited Football 10 Box Case - SHIPPED ~!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Dacubs? unfortunatly this is pretty standard here lol

I have only had one break early.. i think im the last stop before the guy goes home lol

Wow I think the latest I've ever had a package delivered here is 1pm, although lately it's been taking a few extra days for things to get here :mad:

hope its not like the ups guy i had a few years back...once i was home waiting for a package and my wife came home and there was the missed delivery sticker on my door...i was home the whole time...the next day, i saw the truck pull up and the guy walk up to the door....WITHOUT THE PACKAGE!!!! Dude just came to the door and then started to walk away...I ran and opened the door and the missed delivery sticker was on the door...I started yelling and then he went into the truck and got my package....

The guy I guess was busy, so he was saving time by writing out the stickers and putting them on the door and not bothering to deliver the packages....

Dacubs? said:
hope its not like the ups guy i had a few years back...once i was home waiting for a package and my wife came home and there was the missed delivery sticker on my door...i was home the whole time...the next day, i saw the truck pull up and the guy walk up to the door....WITHOUT THE PACKAGE!!!! Dude just came to the door and then started to walk away...I ran and opened the door and the missed delivery sticker was on the door...I started yelling and then he went into the truck and got my package....

The guy I guess was busy, so he was saving time by writing out the stickers and putting them on the door and not bothering to deliver the packages....

nah.. if my guy here sees my light pon he just drops it and takes off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back