$2000 lot

Oh yeah, if you are a member of this site and you win my auction, shoot me a message on Ebay so that I can give you a discount.

No need to continuously bump this thread. Sorry to say that stuff is stuff people don't want really and from the pictures you have posted I'd say about $40-$50 is what you will end up getting for the lot.

arod812 said:
No need to continuously bump this thread. Sorry to say that stuff is stuff people don't want really and from the pictures you have posted I'd say about $40-$50 is what you will end up getting for the lot.

There is no need to be rude. I am not hurting you. Grow up, not everything is about high end autos.....

I'm not being rude. Pointless bumps within a few hours clogs up the new posts area for members waiting for their to get a hit. GL

Yeah I understand that, I just put my thread in the wrong place. It was an honest mistake. I just didn't understand how you said it is "stuff people don't really want". People hate Jeter rookies? or star jerseys? or hof jerseys? idg it because I have had many offers on single cards on these trader sites since I put the whole lot up.. To each his own, and every collector is different..

Back