Break Complete! 4 Hockey Box Mixer TWO Random Teams Style Group Break

Those were two very nice hobby boxes. Very cool patch, those are really hard to hit, that is the first one I have seen pulled. :). Nice hits in both hobby boxes. Kuzmenko young gun canvas and Guhle and Raymond young guns, plus the population count 500 Quinn are all nice hits. Population counts are not that common. The blasters were OK, but the parallels (rainbows, hot magna, neon yellow surge, and violet pixels) are always cool looking. Thanks for breaking.

Those were two very nice hobby boxes. Very cool patch, those are really hard to hit, that is the first one I have seen pulled. :). Nice hits in both hobby boxes. Kuzmenko young gun canvas and Guhle and Raymond young guns, plus the population count 500 Quinn are all nice hits. Population counts are not that common. The blasters were OK, but the parallels (rainbows, hot magna, neon yellow surge, and violet pixels) are always cool looking. Thanks for breaking.
Yes, I missed the break again even though you reminded me 😂 Nice Patch, those are a hard pull to come across. Some nice cards in the break.

Back