2 Nats pickups

Brad

Bench Warmer
Nothing much single wise for me. Also grabbed a freebie for someone here, Bounty know what it is.

I ran into Brett (oregonweim) and Bounty there. Well, Brett walked past me in a Ducks shirt, and I recognized him from the pics I ahve seen. Saw him bust a case and got lunch with them. Also saw the Classics boxes done by Bounty. Too bad Elan was hungover or something and did not come on down on Friday.

Had some fun rifling through this box of old schedules. Only 2 that I went with, but cool to look at them. He had mid 70s to late 80s of a bunch of schools.

Terry Allen
TAllensched.jpg

UpRoar84
84sched.jpg

Thanks for looking. Too much baseball there for me. A good amount of football, but just nothing that I really wanted singles wise if you know what I mean.

I was unsuccessful getting One Touches, but did get some 8x10 sheets.

Nice gets! I love stuff like that! Are those the kind roughly the size of a card?

Elan hung over :think: no way :naughty:

was there a ton of vintage there?...seemed to be quite a bit the past few ive been to

Nice gets! I love stuff like that! Are those the kind roughly the size of a card?

I would say about 2"x3.5" so close

Elan hung over :think: no way :naughty:

was there a ton of vintage there?...seemed to be quite a bit the past few ive been to

Too much vintage baseball. Unfortunately, only two guys had Steve Yzerman rookies and neither of them were graded (and wanted more than a PSA 8 for them).

Nice pickups. Sorry i didnt get to lunch with you guys. Was at the Babe ruth house. Ended up going to a baseball game with bounty was fun and cool to meet someone from here in person.

Back