2 more to the ladies line

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
n51.jpg

Maroney A&G Red Leotard (already had the black, unless her stuff gets wicked cheap im done buying)
Kerrigan Leaf /5 (2nd Kerrigan AU)

also, not pictured 2003 Sweet Spot Team Logo Gold Kyle Boller /25, not sure if I had one or not, so it was cheap enough to just get another one

Is anyone from that Olympic team competing in 2016? I figure they wash them out pretty quick and move onto the next group

Maroney hasnt ruled out Rio, and Coughlin said something about retiring in London, then backtracked, so who knows...if either one makes the team I figure they will see a good spike, if Coughlin does make it, I don't see her doing 2020, she is married, and shes late 20's or early 30's now, so a kid wouldn't be out of the question...I wouldn't expect a Dana Torres comeback in her 40s either...

from the 2012 games for gymnastics, Maroney and Kyla Ross were fairly young, but yeah, most don't last for a second olympics

the good thing about this Olympics cycle is that some of the 2012 Olympic cards are surfacing, most at outrageous BIN prices that I wont pay, but some Shawn Johnson stuff came up, so I could be bulking up on her stuff...

also picked up an Ashley Wagner Topps Auto on COMC to try to flip...got it for $37 less than the previous sale, so im hoping for her to do well in the singles skate, if she does terrible, itll just be another one to the ladies line...as it is I have 3 other ladies from COMC that I need to get mailed out to me

as for Kerrigan, I got my first auto of her in a lot with Hope Solo sometime last year, and looks like with the Olympics she has plenty of stuff out, but im not willing to shell out $40 for the Kerrigan/Harding dual...

maybe if I **** it in sales from this current promo I can dive a little deeper into the ladies line, I would like to pick up some Rebecca Soni stuff if its reasonably priced, it just doesn't show up much...maybe some of the other actresses I like have cards, a Danica McKellar finally went to auction but went for more than I would pay, then if they do Suits stuff id be down for several of those...the one girl has an auto, but it looks terrible in terms of design, because it does matter...

also id like to ad an Ed ONeill to the collection, apparently he was in Allen & Ginter a few years back

Back