2 Boxes of 2004 SP Authentic Recap FT/FS

tndcollectables said:
what do those 4 book at

Sorry didn't look anything up. I dont have any recent becketts to look them up. If you could that would be great if you trade on BV. I trade mostly on what I like or want.

blaze92585 said:
Sorry didn't look anything up. I dont have any recent becketts to look them up. If you could that would be great if you trade on BV. I trade mostly on what I like or want.

mcnabb carney brown for udeze starr ap moore

tndcollectables said:
starr 30 ap 25 moore 15 udeze 12

brown 40 carney 40 mcnabb 10

if that helps, if u like post it pls

Hey buddy thanks for the interest but I think I am going to pass. I would like to try and trade or sell to get money for people, rather than just teams, that I collect. Those are some nice cards you got and hopefully we can work something out in the future. Feel free to make an offer to purchase the cards if you would like, if not thank you for the interest.

glendavis said:
cmb for it pleez

Hey buddy sorry for overlooking your post. I like one of the Kolb GU's for the redemption. Even thought I dont like him as a QB he showed some talent and unfortunately looks to be the future of the Eagles. I like the Rookie Premiere Materials. Let me know if we can work something out. I can look for something else to add in there or maybe multiple things to grab some more of your Kolb stuff. Thanks

blaze92585 said:
Hey buddy sorry for overlooking your post. I like one of the Kolb GU's for the redemption. Even thought I dont like him as a QB he showed some talent and unfortunately looks to be the future of the Eagles. I like the Rookie Premiere Materials. Let me know if we can work something out. I can look for something else to add in there or maybe multiple things to grab some more of your Kolb stuff. Thanks
i pmed, just reply to me on there, thanks

Back